Friday 28 August 2015

Lovers and Drifters


I'm trying my best to soak up every last bit of Ibiza in my last 10 days here before I head back to rainy England! Something I really love about Ibiza is all the colours. In England everything is pretty much varied tones of grey and black, which is why I think so many of us feel obliged to dress in dark colours (not to mention the fact that the weather makes it feel like winter 80% of the time). So living somewhere where there is colour just makes the day feel a lot happier. Waking up to sunshine and bright blue skies every morning puts me in the most amazing mood and being able to swim in the sea every day is such a blessing! I know a lot of people love the winter and the cold but I am definitely not one of them. I feel more productive in the summer, (even though its like a million degrees out here) I want to go on adventures and see things and experience stuff. 

I've been feeling really happy recently and I think it's because I finally feel content with everything in my life. As much as I'm dreading going back to England I can't wait to see all my family and friends! I start back at uni in September but I'm looking forward to it because I'm moving into a new house and I'm actually excited to start my FMP (I have so many ideas, I just want to get going haha!) 

I couldn't have imagined a better summer, or a better person to have spent it with. I feel so grateful for everyone in my life, feeling blessed!! 


P.s I LOVE YOU IBIZA!!


Dress: Hippy Market
Bag: Zara
Necklaces: A collection of Bershka, Hippy Markets and Topshop
Sunglasses: Monki 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte and thank you very much for added me on your Google+ circles. I'm very happy and I added you immediately. I like very much this outfit, especially your beautiful dress, perfect for this hot summer!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! I've always wanted to go to Ibiza. Just started following you :)

    Laura
    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit :)
    I agree, bright colours, sun and sea makes me happy too!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete