Wednesday 19 August 2015

Not So Cold Shoulder


Brought this top months ago and because it's not very 'British weather friendly' so what better place to don it than the White Isle itself. I am truly making good use of all the sunshine and warm weather out here by cracking out every item of clothing that I've wanted to wear in England but the weather has told me otherwise. I know a lot of girls can brave the cold and wear gorgeous skimpy little tops and shorts out in the nippy British weather, but I am not one of them. I'm one of those 'been out in the cold for 10 minutes and can already feel the flu coming on' kind of people. I've had to book my flights home back to England a little sooner than I had planned due to Uni, so I'm trying to make the most of my last few weeks out here! Apologies for the blurry motion photos in advance!

Top: Forever 21
Shoes: H&M
Shorts: ZARA
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: Monki


0 comments:

Post a Comment