Sunday 16 August 2015

Ibiza Living

Got to admit, I've been a heck of a lot busier this summer than I thought I would be! As chill as the Ibiza lifestyle is theres always somewhere to go or something to see and tbh I haven't had much downtime to blog. I'm real sad about this because I love blogging and I really wanted to blog about all my experiences I've had living in Ibiza this summer. But I've taken about a million photos so I can remember everything I've been getting up to, even though a lot of them feel like forever ago because it feels like I've been out here years!

I started the summer off doing some really exciting photography work for MAC Cosmetics at the Gran Hotel Ibiza in Ibiza town and then at the Amante Beach Club - with incredible views in Cala Llonga.



Sneaky bathroom selfie in the posh Gran Hotel toilets





I also had the opportunity to do some styling on a photo shoot for No1 Bootcamp Ibiza with Amy Willerton, the winner of Miss England and a recent I'm a Celebrity contestant. I chose her outfit for two separate shoots, one in the No. 1 Bootcamp private villa and another on a beach. The shoot was hard work in the hear but a really exciting day. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment