Friday 21 August 2015

Into The Blue ☮



Yesterday we spent the day in Cala Conté exploring the coast and snorkelling in the rock caves.  Cala Conté is absolutely beautiful and just a short 20 minute drive away from where I'm living for the summer so I don't know why I hadn't visited sooner! (I blame Page's poor planning skills haha) I got this beautiful white dress/ kaftan from a local hippy market for just €15! It's perfect for throwing on over a bikini for the day or teamed with some strappy sandals for a chilled night out. I've been to visit the woman selling these at the local Hippy Market several times, and have had to resist buying all of her stuff because it's all so beautiful! Her stall sells mostly handmade items with a large majority of her clothing handmade in India, such as this dress.

Follow my Instagram here for more style updates


Dress: Hippy Market
Bag: Zara
Necklaces: A collection of Bershka, Hippy Markets and Topshop
Sunglasses: Monki 



0 comments:

Post a Comment