Sunday 23 August 2015

The Beach Star Ibiza ☆


Bit of a different one again, but couldn't not write about this one! I got the pleasure of hanging out at 'The Beach Star Ibiza' the other day and decided to make a post about how lovely it is! The newly refurbished hotel sits on the sea front of San Antonio Bay overlooking Punta Xinxo beach. About a 10 minute walk from where I've been living -irritated that I haven't been in sooner! One of my favourite things about the hotel is that it's adults only. Not to be a child-hating weirdo but c'mon, what ruins a relaxing day by the pool none other than a pack of hyped-up 7 year olds with inflatables and water pistols running around screaming. Am I wrong? The atmosphere is chill to say the least with an in-house DJ playing upbeat relaxing music. 

If you're thinking of coming to Ibiza I would definitely recommend The Beach Star. The location is far enough away from madness of San Antonio Town so that you can chill and enjoy yourself, but close enough that you can still head in to party. San An Bay also has a great deal of nightlife too, so you've got the best of both worlds. I spent the afternoon drinking daiquiris and lounging on one of the beds, there also is a selection of hammocks overlooking Punta Xinxo, so you can chill and watch the sunset over the Mediterranean- life's a beach! 

2 comments:

  1. so jealous of your holiday! :)

    lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete