Wednesday 17 June 2015

Ibiza Boho

Just a quick one today, as I'm super busy! I have officially arrived in Ibiza! I'm so happy to finally be here after months of dreaming about it! I was also so happy to be reunited with my boyfriend - after 7 weeks without him! :(

I am currently working with a photographer assisting on shoots and attending events- which is really exciting. I'm currently at a Mac Cosmetics conference event in Ibiza Town. We've been shooting at the Ibiza Gran Hotel, which has incredible architecture and gorgeous views so I'm very lucky to be here! I've been so busy since I got here that I haven't even had a chance to sunbathe yet, but I guess I've got the whole summer to do that!

It wouldn't be Ibiza without some boho style! I've seen so much of it since arriving so I decided to make a mini outfit set as inspo. I am loving beach loose cotton numbers atm, they're perfect for summer - especially those warmer days! 

Ibiza Boho


Añadir leyenda
€38 - chicwish.com


Añadir leyenda
€56 - jildorshoes.com


Añadir leyenda
€20 - windsorstore.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment