Tuesday 9 June 2015

Wide Leg Stripes

I have been searching for these trousers for so long! I saw a similar pair on NastyGal.com that were completely sold out in my size (story of my life) and ever since I have been on the hunt for a similar pair. These beauties were only £24.99 from H&M as well, so definitely worth buying!! I really love how they fit really well around the waist and bum as this is always an issue for me because my waist is really small. The D-ring style fastening is really beneficial in these as you can pull them as tight around your waist as needed. I also love that they're very similar to some of the Celine styles with the D-ring so thats always a plus! 

My go-to item of clothing is always a pair of jeans, - I practically live in them. When I saw these beauties I decided that they would be the perfect replacement for everyday jeans and to help me break my everyday clothing rut! I've written before about getting into a style rut and how it can be hard to break, but I definitely feel that these are the perfect trousers! 

Zara and Monki also do pairs similar to these, but I felt the Zara ones didn't fit well and were £40 and I think the Monki black and white stripped ones were meant to be Culottes, but as I'm quite short I wouldn't have known the difference hahaha! In the following photos I've styled them with a ribbed Zara knit tank top and some nude court heels for going out for dinner. But I've also worn them with trainers and a basic white tee just for an everyday kind of outfit. Absolutely love them!! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment