Sunday 13 September 2015

Summer Blues




It's official. The summer blues have hit! I've only been back in England little over a week and I'm already experiencing full blown misery. (Although my tan hasn't faded yet so I'm still grasping onto that haha!) After every holiday away I'm pretty sure everyone experiences some sort of disgruntle that their long awaited break is over and they have to go back to normal life. My blues are like that, but x1000 since I've been away for over 3 months. Plus Page is still out livin' it up in Ibiza for the next week or so, so I'm missing both him and the sunshine! I'm back to uni to start my third and final year, which I'm kind of excited about, but at the same time I just want it to be over so I can go travelling and then eventually get a 'real' job... lol.

I'm also very excited that London Fashion Week is just round the corner! I've left it a little late but I'm starting to think of some outfit choices! As much as I'm missing Ibiza I do love this time of year. I see the change of the season as time to revamp my wardrobe and re-find that snuggly over-sized roll neck jumper that I've missed all summer! Although I might not have the budget this year I definitely know what pieces I will be looking for for this Autumn Winter. I can't even begin to describe my love for buying coats and winter boots so I'm truly looking forward to whats ahead! 

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love the 3rd photo, it's perfect, it shows your amazing hair so good!And style..., phenomenal!<3

    I would appreciate if you visit my blog and tell me what do you think about my first autumn outfit this year..<3
    http://christinearabela.blogspot.mk/
    Kisses from Macedonia:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Makes me wish I was on holiday!!

    Sally :) x
    http://asprinkleofsally.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete