Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day Seven - Oh My Love

Today is the day of the Ecommerce shoot! I arrived at 10am and the model was already having her hair and makeup done ready for the day. I was asked to select all the shoes that we had decided that were going to be used for the day and tape all of the soles so that none of them marked the studio floor or the white backdrop that we were going to be using. We had a target of shooting 46 different looks for the day with 4 pictures of each look, a front, side, back and close up!




I need all theses sunglasses in my life!
I was in charge of marking off each outfit and numbering it on a list as we went and getting the model dressed- super important stuff! ;) I also helped pinning and clipping the clothes and assisted with some of the styling.







We shot all day, only stopping for 30 mins over lunch! It was a really long day but such a fun time! I really enjoyed helping out and getting to see what went on behind the scenes. The model had shot for Oh My Love before and was stunning!

We also shot outside against a brick wall in Hackney for a little bit but, typical England- it started to rain. Luckily for the model, who was frozen trying to pose for a SS15 look in a tiny strappy playsuit against a brick wall with no coat on in January! I had several layers on and was freezing!
Below are some of shots now on www.ohmylovelondon.com 



I plan to post about each day of my internship so stay posted for more info! xoxox



0 comments:

Post a Comment