Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day 5 - Oh My Love


On 5th Feb Oh My Love are planning on holding a pre fashion week '70's Disco' themed party! They want the party to mirror their new Spring Summer collection and are trying to recreate the vibe and setting from the glamorous late 70's club Studio 54. I made a mood board to help me generate some ideas and source items for the party!





I noticed that one of the main things people talked about from Studio 54 (apart from the rubber room.. I'll let you google that one haha!) was the neon lighting. There were different lighting themes in each room of the club. As we were trying to recreate this idea I got in contact with lots of different London based lighting companies to hire lighting for the night. Below is an image from one of the party lighting hiring companies in London that I contacted.




I'm super excited as I've been asked to help out on the night of the party and attend! Can't wait! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment