Sunday 15 February 2015

Trend Report: Iridescent Cyber Babe

Metallic gal
£125 - lanecrawford.com
£31 - modekungen.se
etsy.com
topshop.com
£23 - topshop.com


I am currently a huge lover of just about anything metallic, holographic or slightly iridescent! The re-emergence of the 1990's trend just about everywhere over the past year or two it's safe to say that this holographic phase isn't going anywhere soon!

A holographic or metallic statement piece will never fail to jazz-up even the plainest of outfits. Day to day I tend to dress in quite neutral colours so this outlandish and cyber-cool trend will give any outfit the grungy cyber edge it deserves! I especially love my Topshop silver glittery socks- they're so understated, yet snazzy plus who doesn't like glittery socks? Duuuuuh.

Below are some killer outfits I am loving from Lookbook, check them out!



@Blehsol



The Ragged Priest are completely KILLIN' IT atm with their totally cool edgy style. I would definitely recommend checking out their 'Rainy Days and Sunshine Spring 15' Lookbook' -so inspired!

I especially love their 'Mechanic Mom Jeans' and - Cannot wait for them to restock them in my size so I can buy a pair! They also do some insane Mermaid Jeans with turquoise sequins that just have to be appreciated in their full iridescent glory- please check them out for your own sanity I promise, you will not be disappointed. 

I definitely will be revisiting the holographic trend as we approach the summer because c'mon how cute is it? Plus I need a reason to crack out my inner cyber-girl stylingggg!



0 comments:

Post a Comment