Wednesday 11 February 2015

Boho Loving


70's babes look no further I have comprised the ultimate list of the best places to buy bell bottoms! I recently became the owner of the most gorgeous pair and have been dying to blog about them! I have been looking for so long but if like me you've been searching far and wide too, you'll have found that for some unknown reason they're ridiculously expensive, or from Australia and the shipping fee costs more than the actual trousers! 

I was in the Stratford Westfield when I found myself in complete awe at the beauty of the the pair of bell bottoms I found in Forever 21, not only were they the last ones in my size they only cost £18! Now don't get me wrong, they don't look great on their site but in real life they're gorgeous! I got the size XS and I'm usually a UK 6-8 and they fit me perfectly! 

I decided to make a Polyvore outfit set (above) and stumbled upon these babies! I've never actually brought anything from Salsit.com before but they have some amazing stuff! They have quite a few pairs of bell bottoms on their site and reasonably priced too! Ranging from £19- £30 they're style is well on point and within my budget!

ASOS also have some great options, (listed below) but I have been told they come on the larger side, so maybe take this into consideration when ordering! 

Goldie Bells £28.20 - Salsit.com 
Stevie Velvet Bottoms £24.00 - Salsit.com

Rokoko Bell Bottoms £28.00 - ASOS.com

Rokoko Bell Bottoms £28.00 - ASOS.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment