Saturday 28 February 2015

LFW - Outfit ♡

I've been so busy since fashion week that I haven't had the chance to post! London is my favourite city so I love spending time there (especially for fashion week!) so I was thrilled when I was asked to attend with the Oh My Love girls. I decided to battle the February cold channelling a vintage, grunge vibe. I'm loving The Ragged Priest  right now so decided to wear this gorgeous floor length mesh maxi t-shirt dress! It's currently sold out on their website :( but they do have this alternative online! As it's transparent I decided to wear a Sparkle and Fade silver glitter top underneath teamed with a pair or Zara shorts.

Of course no day in London would be complete without a giant coat, or some faux fur! I absolutely love this coat, I got it last year from Topshop so it's not still in stock, but lots of places do similar camel ones, check out this Misguided lookalike! The fur is actually not part of the coat, I picked it up from a vintage shop in Leigh on Sea, it was a must have considering how cold it was. 

I got my backpack from a market in Ibiza last year, I always love picking up pretty items abroad! I stole my beanie from my boyfriend (thanks Page!) it's from Toke, a Bigcartel online clothing store, that sells really cool clothing! I'm currently obsessed with rings right now! Whilst in Brick Lane with my boyfriend Page on valentines day we visited Old Spitalfeilds Market.  He brought me the most gorgeous Moroccan blue stone ring and I  absolutely adore it! It's fitted in well with my current ring collection which consists of several H&M band rings, Topshop sun and moon rings and a vintage ring from my nan!

My look was photographed by Runway Manhattan and is featuring on their street style section of their website! I also got the chance to meet and chat with Hannah Regan, who is featuring me on her style and photography blog  so go follow her and check it out! 










Lots of love Charlotte 





0 comments:

Post a Comment