Tuesday 31 March 2015

Outfit Post - Longline Blazer ♡

I brought this gorgeous longline khaki blazer while shopping in London last week and just had to upload some photos of it! Not only was it a complete steal, but it's perfect for this ever changing spring weather! I did make a promise to myself that I wasn't going to spend as I'm trying to save money for my summer, but who was I kidding?! Oxford and Carnaby Street had me! I also picked up these really cute Tortoiseshell Sunglasses from Monki while I was there, which in my defence, are a must! Can't have all this British sunshine damaging my eyes now can I? (monkey covering eyes emoji) 







Jeans: Topshop Jamie 
Fur Stole: Vintage
Longline Roll Neck Jumper: Zara TRF unfortunately, sold out and can't find a similar atm :(
Longline Khaki Blazer: Bershka 
Sunglasses: Monki 
Bag: Zara 

Lots of Love! ♡



0 comments:

Post a Comment