Monday 16 March 2015

Fashion Month - Best Dressed Street Style 2015 ♡

Fashion month is officially over, didn't it go so fast?! I'm still dreaming of all street style outfits I saw while in London during fashion week, so many beautiful ensembles! London wasn't the only city with killer street style though! New York, Paris and Milan all showcased some incredibly stylish outfits! I decided to collate a gallery of, in my opinion, the best dressed of Fashion Month, which are your favourite? 

Ana Picioroaga - London
Alexa Chung - London
Megan Ellaby - London
  Christe Stankevciute - London
Daisy Keens - London
Lucia Thomas-Howard - London
Lydia Chang & Maddy Killick- London
Leigh Travers- London
Xenia Tchoumitcheva & Nicky Ade - London
Paris 
Paris

Paris
New York
New York
New York

Let me know which are your favourite looks!

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are always so interesting! Thanks for this one too x.
    Love from Dubai,
    Aena

    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete