Sunday 23 November 2014

Internship interview - Oh My Love ♡

I recently got the chance to attend an interview for an internship at the fashion brand Oh My Love! As a lover of the brand I was keen to attend. Here are some photos from my visit to their Headquarters in Hackney ☺️💋 

                               


                                 

Interview outfit
Some of the OML Boutique Collection



I decided to wear my favourite playsuit, a piece from Oh My Love itself, layered over a black long sleeved blouse with some thick tights and chunky buckled boots. The interview went really well and I loved the vibe within their HQ. I was offered the internship and start in January! So I'm super excited! I'll be assisting within the PR & Marketing department so hopefully I'll gain loads of super relevant experience! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment