Monday 6 April 2015

Neutrals

I'm not going to lie, I don't tend to wear much colour! Although, I've recently made several promises to myself to ditch the black and lighten my wardrobe, especially now as it's spring and summer is just round the corner! I've recently been really inspired by pink, nude and neutral grey shades, and feel this is the perfect opportunity to ease myself out of the dark and into the light! I'm not ready to wear anything too bold, but baby steps haha! I love this baby pink and white combo I've put together, crochet is everywhere this SS too!


Girl


topshop.com


£210 - matchesfashion.com


£115 - matchesfashion.com


£7.43 - oldnavy.gap.com


£775 - neimanmarcus.com


£10 - onekingslane.com

5 comments:

  1. Looks like its time to give up the black and embrace neutrals.
    Great picks.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving pastels this year the colors are so amazing! xoxo Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://acciovictoria.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html
    P.S love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove the pants. Great post!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete